Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009

this is a belated post.. since it's 11 days in from 2009

You crown the year with Your goodness,
And Your paths drip with abundance.
They drop on the pastures of the wilderness,
And the little hills rejoice on every side.
~Psalm 65:11-12

my takeaway for this year...
Lord that you clothe me with Your favour, crown me with Your wisdom, surround me with Your splendour, rain on me Your blessings =)

i just skimmed through my 2008 posts.. looks like my life has gotten a lot busier this academic year... and the tone of my blog has changed accordingly.. interesting. i seem to think and feel less 0_o when i'm busy... and blog less about bible stuff... hmm... it tends to go onto paper insted.

jem described his impression of my life from the blog as 'ultrauberbusy'. i kind of agree. lol. dunno whether it's a good thing, but we'll see what God does with life this year. i expect it's gonna be GOOD.

one word to describe 2008 - CHANGE. like absolutely completely insanely. and in the midst of coping with change i tend not to see how God is increasing this and that, here and there... but looking back i'm amazed. having made it through the year, coming out more whole and more stable than before.. with blessed friendships, peace with the parents (amazing this.), peace with what myself and what i'm doing (more amazing this.), knowing and being loved - especially romanced by my King.

cool eh?

so for this year:
"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!”
~1 Chronicles 4:10

No comments: