Sunday, April 26, 2009

i promise to blog tmr about singapore day when i take a break...

that said. my daddy was so amusing today when i called home.
i got greeted with a prayer which went something like 'you will remember all that you have studied and go into the exams with a cool head. and you will score 90 marks and distictions'

my response *AMEN!*

hah. 90 marks. more exams = more bread
i need more days like this lol.


Lord I thank You for my first class in every single paper that i take this season of exams... not by my works but by Your favour and grace. i claim financial provision - this year and the years to come. I thank You for overflowing abundant blessings... supernatural favour with my profs & coursemates... supernatural wisdom and love in my work and relationships. In Jesus name amen!

No comments: