Sunday, March 11, 2012

happy unbirthday!

my birthday passed... in a flurry of activity and no great presents or celebration or whatever. boring right? the actual day itself was DISGUSTINGLY BUSY.

that said, all the well wishes and random remarks made it bearable... and my kids waited quietly in class just to wish me happy birthday =) so sweet right? to those who remembered and made a point to say something/ do something - you made my day =)

and to God... who orchestrated a leaders meeting that was sprung on me at the last minute in the midst of the business - thank You... i absolutely needed that to refocus and keep sane.

well for now the term madness and exam madness has ended (hooray it's the march holidays!). i can finally breathe again and enjoy my year-older-status heh.

No comments: