Wednesday, December 13, 2006

expectations...

camp camp! hm... in no particular order

1. passion for God - renew the fire
there have been so many things trying to swamp me that it feels that i'm only left with a small spark... maybe candlelight... i just want to fall in love again =)

2. passion for life -
God has really answered my prayers these few years... and all the camp expectations too... still, there's more to this life meant just for me and i want to live it to the fullest

3. clearer understanding of my purpose and my path

4. courage-
to love, to feel, to help
perfect love casts off all fear, yet somehow i fear to love people... the people i come to love are the ones that can hurt me the most. i just want to lean on Him for everything, and know that i am secure, even at times where it feels as if someone is hacking my heart to pieces.

5. healing-
for lots of things =P i know some have come to pass... like my eczema , my brokenness but i'll just keep asking cos my daddy God is good =)
- to have baby skin... skin minus the scars from eczema, mozzy bites whatever
- to have a perfect back again without the dislocation (for some reason i've never been able to truly believe till now)
- to have perfect eyesight (never believed this too... although various people have been healed) Lord I don't want to wear specs, people say i look nicer without them... and i dont want to wear contacts either!
- to be whole

6. i dont know! haha just bless me to overflowing Lord!

it's just so amazing knowing the love of God... to be able to ask without inhibitions, knowing that He can give and He will give for He gave His only Son for you

and it's not just for camp! camp doesn't end until the next one comes... God give me the grace to practice what is taught =)

No comments: