Tuesday, December 12, 2006

woahh...

busy busy busy!

prom's over.. got nice photos with the people i wanted... i probably missed a few hehe but i had a nice time not sitting with my class and walking ard like crazy ppl with heidi ruth and mj =) i guess my mommy's willingness to spend money on me paid off [i actually got compliments! and a certain *someone* whose name starts with 'h' is now trying to get my mom to buy me contacts]

post prom was spent at home sleeping while the class went clubbing... hehe... i'm glad i didnt go =D and i've been working for my parents ever since. my mom's ability to put me down is seriously unrivalled. *growl*

one week to History Makers 6ix... can't wait!! camp expectations coming soon.
one week left to finish uni essays
one week left to get my stuff from the school locker and pass envelopes to ms lim

oh look. it's so disjointed. just like the state of my brain. hm.

No comments: