Thursday, April 12, 2007

He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

revelation!

was at bible study... super blessed by it. and during worship, i caught a vision in the spirit.

i saw Jesus, as a man, super-imposed onto my form... like the layers in photoshop, where He was like a watermark layered onto my solid form. it was a perfect merge, finger matching finger, skin stuck to skin... complete perfection. He was not bound by my body, there was glory radiating, His spirit simply HUGE. He was in me, a part of me, yet he was more than me, all-encompassing... and so Powerful

i Saw... as i stretched out my hand - His hand... everything that His hand touched was blessed, broken lives were made whole in His glory, people were restored, diseases healed... but at the same time. it was MY hand that was there. and just radiating Glory... it was Him... but it was also me.


that just floored me. cos... to me, i'm just small fry... i haven't topped any subject ever... just another 'mediocre RJ student'... someone who fell so fast and so far... someone who tried - and failed to give up living (lol that was the ultimate failure at that time... or so i thought) and my hand was doing miracles... doing things that i couldn't comprehend. it wasn't really me, it was Him doing it, all i did was to lift a hand in worship



and i realised. caught a glimpse of His love, His glory, His majesty, and the things to come.

the only decision i'll never regret in life: the day i stopped being a 'grandchild Christian' and accepted Him as my personal Lord and Saviour

the day i accepted Christ, the Holy Spirit suffused me, infused me, filling all the cracks, all the brokenness. He became one with me, never to leave me.

and He healed my soul, my mind, bit by bit that i released to Him to love, to fill with His goodness

for every bit that you let go to Him - aligning yourself in the Word, the Holy Spirit permeates, makes whole, makes new, brings it to perfection.

single word description: restoration







there is no fear, no worry, no regret. cos i moved the hand... but Jesus did the work.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.



My God is GREATER.

No comments: