Tuesday, April 24, 2007

horseradish =

mustard.

silly me. hehe. i da-baoed dinner from cedele... beef pastrami with horseradish sauce. and spent the journey trying to remember what horseradish was. which i didnt, that is, until i took a bite of the sandwich.

news: one down two to go

and this:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of
peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

has been stuck in my head for the past couple of weeks throughout the university/ scholarship application madness. Ps Chin preached abt it in the Last Campus Service Ever... then Ps Joshua at bible study... and Ps Gabriel talked abt it during the communion prayer too. i wonder what's in store. hmmmm.


speaking of Campus - now Arrow Ministry.
I need a steeper learning curve for projection... i seem to be getting slower and slower in response time =(. i miss video... stand behind camera and follow pastor... but i want to learn projection... and must must get better in it.... Lord... tell me what pastor is going to use before he says it. and give me quick quick quick hands to show it on screen so that people don't have to wait. Amen.

No comments: