Saturday, April 12, 2008

how can...

1 day... study 1 page...
wahlao.

---

woke up this morning afternoon feeling completely defeated. (it was a productive mugging night at least...) despairing of... dunnowhat.
if not for 大哥angus being in my room i would have just rolled over and told the day to go away till i was ready to face it.

i think i've maxed out my people quota...
must go spend some quality time with Daddy.

i so cannot study... (or do anything for that matter.. can't even be me..) when all i can see are the mountains before me but not the big big God who promised He'd move them... breaking... that i am.

i shall leave off the books for today. get this head of mine screwed on the right way first.

---

If I could just see you
Everything would be all right
If I'd see you
This darkness would turn to light

And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
And everything will be alright
I know everthing is alright

Everything is alright
Everything is alright
~'Storm' by Lifehouse

No comments: