Sunday, May 11, 2008

i dunno wat to say

so i called home today... and talked about random things

dad: you must be cool in your exams... then your memory will be better!
me: eh but i learnt that in memory it's the congruence of the state in which you input informtion and recall information... so if you're stressed while you're studying you'd better be stressed while you're taking the paper. *silent snigger*
dad: aiyoh then be relaxed in both la! be like me... cool one. i'm the cool one, mom is the hot one
mom (in the bg): HOI WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!
me: tell mom she's hot la... good figure mah
dad: *repeats what i said* yah she's very hot now... wears all the sleeveless and skirts that are 6 inches above the knee... and __________ (too sensitive to put up loll.)
me: really ah really ah... so hot eh.
mom (in the bg): HOI

and... talk about change being the only constant

mom: eh. did i tell you when you come back you'll be sleeping in our room?
me: ?!?!?!?! har... can't i sleep in your office (my ex-room)?? i promise to wake up by 8 then office hours start at 9
mom: eh. no space leh
me: what happened to my bed???
mom: if you want privacy then dad can sleep in mama's (my grandma's/ guest) room
me: eh. that's not the point leh
mom: well privacy mah... no male around
me: 0_o tt's even more out of point. sleep with you in the same room equals privacy meh?
mom: never mind lah, only short time only... besides, we miss you leh, never see you for so long
me: ehhhhh but you miss me doesn't mean i should sleep with you!!!


okay so now i have no bed, no room, and i have no idea where all my stuff is.
i dunno wat to say -_-""

WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GOING HOME TO???

No comments: