Sunday, May 31, 2009

quote(s) of the day

"excuse me... are you from china? ... ... i work just around the corner at russell square. here, let me give you my number, we can meet up for coffee if you like"
~random guy outside a chinese buffet place i walked past

"oh yeah it's a book i wrote. you can find it on amazon"
~guy i met at the kt youth group (like wow?)

"oh you must be bored of the usual newcomer questions' and all that. so i'll ask you something different... do you have a boyfriend?"
~girl i met for the first time at the youth group (hehe i really like her)

"church is like a gang you know... it's all just a cover for a revolution"
~girl in the leadership i met for the first time at the youth group (i agree! the gospel revolution haha)

*pulls up in a car and winds down window*
"excuse me, would you like to give me a blow job?"
~weird guy in a car


all in a days 'work' of being sociable. right.

No comments: