Sunday, October 01, 2006

essays

i'm writing my personal statement *sigh*
everytime i read it through... i think... 'well yes, but that's not me'

but how can i possibly write what has made me... well... me?

hello i have been suicidal, nice to meet you too...
hello i was broken, the knife was my friend [or anything else sharp for that matter]..
and God saved me and healed me... and i value everything around me cos i know how easy it is to 'snuff it... giving glory to God is my only purpose [and the best one at that] for living

and the uni will accept me rite -- deranged psycho that i was (maybe they think 'am') pfft.
.
.
.
.
.
i don't wanna think about essays for US unis =S
... but therapy seems fashionable over there... maybe being psycho isnt too bad =P... jeanine suggested this essay title "depression and how i dealt with it" - yeah and i have only one sentence for it - God rescued me and gave me a reason to live...
hello __________ i wanna do psychology major 'cos well, 'been there done that', survived 'cos of all the people put in my life to help me get through it... and i wanna be armed to be able to touch lives like they have mine in the future.
grawh.

God give me the grace, the eloquence, most of all the favour to get through this.

No comments: