Tuesday, July 24, 2007

nothing to do

i'm in the office again working. this time doing part time for the parents. and the parents have another part-timer (a fren) who has been working for them. so i have no idea whatsoever of what needs to be done. and i finished all the things that they asked me to do. hmmm.


so i was writing down my pack list (man... so many things to pack =S). i'll have to go home and do a clothes inventory, cd inventory... load all the sermons and music into my lappie. but just listed down all the things i could think of, and the things i needed to buy. heh. i'm bringing my doggie along =)


anyway. random question. does anyone feel completely out of the loop?

-everyone's off to uni, going for orientation camps... and here i am... with no uni confirmation, accomodation, visa, trying to rush out stuff for the tspc performance, unprepared, unpacked... and all i can say to my friends is - oh camp? have a good time at camp!/ how was camp? ready for uni? - and listen to their replies and not-understand cos it seems so extraordinary (it sounds alot simpler too, cos you can rush home and get stuff... and not have to wait 3 weeks for something to be shipped over)

-then there's the sending people off... people who are all ready to go and starting term late august (okay i bet they're all panicking =P)... it's like cutting someone out from your life (unintentionally of course) and never seeing them again - okay i'm just being melodramatic. but having dates booked on my calendar to send so and so, so and so etc. off.... =(

i must treasure my friends more and keep in contact.


Charity. you are NOT allowed to be a Hermit Crab and hide from people.
God give me strength.


it all boils down to Daddy God in the end. Daddy I cannot. but i know You can. and You WILL. so you put me here for a purpose - in the land of the TS(O)s, where amazingly, about half the people are Christians and passionate about You - so You give me the giftings, the strength, the courage, the excellence, perserverance, Your favour (got alot. but that's not a bloggable thing. lol), Your grace to shine for You.

and a reason to live. =)

No comments: