Wednesday, July 25, 2007

pre-empted

where is my place in MOE... among all these scholars who are so driven and want to accomplish great things, when i am not?

where is my place in Arrow... now that i'm supposed to move up but cannot?

where is my place in caregroup... to appear for 3 months a year only?

where is my place in ministry... now that i'm going off to London and cannot serve in NCC?

where is my place at home... surely not still the glue that holds the parents together?

where is my place with my friends... now that we're all going different ways?

where is my place in London... i don't even have a place to stay...




Daddy God's been sayin the same thing over and over in my spirit.. just that i haven't been listening... long before i could pinpoint the questions as the source.

You belong in My arms, safe in My embrace.
I AM all that you need.
you belong here,
I love you more than you can imagine
rest my child, and let Me do the work.



my identity in Christ... my life in Your hands
true safety - true belonging

No comments: