Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Way Home

can't resist posting this. LOL. the things that happen behind the closed doors of the music rooms in halls...

The Way Home [Music/Lyrics: Melvin, YuChian, Nick, Jason, DiSong]



I so miss you and she is just a substitute.
You are a work of art, you bring warmth to my heart.
It really breaks my heart to know how long we’ll be apart.
For you (for you, for you) I’ll go out of my way.
Oh my Tao Huay!
Char Kuay Tiao, Bak (bak bak bak) Kut Teh, Roti Prata, Sambal Stingray
Nasi Lemak, To (to to to) sai, Milo Dinosaur, Godzilla
Chicken Rice, Yu (yu yu yu) Char Kuay, Bar Chor Mee, Chili Crabs (chili crabs, chili crabs)!
Chai Tao Kuay, Xiao Long Bao, Ha Kao, Siew Mai, Hokkien Mee, Popiah, Otah, Curry Puff!!!

1 comment:

Ae said...

hehhheh, I'm chomping down on some Grilled Long Beans with Minced Pork, along with a few slices of Chinese Sausage, for lunch right now ;P