Monday, October 08, 2007

provision

went for service at kensington temple yesterday... guess what. the hillsong worship team was there leading a worship/ ministering service and it was fantastic.

i just went in with a... Lord i need to feel you, i want my portion... feed me... show me how to survive. the presence of God was so strong in that place... just for me? perhaps. it's so awesome to see people just lost in worship. especially in this wild party-madness culture... awesome to see people getting high on God instead of alcohol.

-take courage little one, courage my darling. beloved stand firm in who you are for I am with you-





and i suddenly realised how much God has influenced every single day.



- making Godly friends in OCF... people to go church hopping with.. people to have deep conversations with... =) i miss all you guys back in Singapore though.
- being antisocial and not going to pubs/ clubs with people - i still know quite a lot of people... through relatively little effort of mine
- being nerdy and a muggertoad - i actually have supportive hall mates who study with me (my room is the mugger room. gosh.)
- even church hopping - i realised there's been provision for every service
company appeared for me when i was supposed to go alone... hillsong's worship the first sun, good messages on the 2nd sun, and yesterday... it was like an Arrow service!
- choosing of my subsidary courses - linguistics... was because MOE wanted some english thing and it was the most interesting english thing. and then today i realised that i do a bit of that in psyc... and i do a bit of psyc in linguistics =P


serves me right for worrying that i won't be fed enough at services on sundays over here. God's my provider... not the preacher or the church =)

No comments: