Sunday, March 30, 2008

expectancy

i just had a revelation about my attitude during holidays..
that is... i wake up thinking 'so, what good thing is God gonna do in my life today?'

and here's a challenge to myself...
and probably everyone else as well.

can you face each day like that?
'Daddy God's gonna do something marvelous in my life TODAY. just cos He loves me'

having a good opinion of God, and giving glory (weight) to His promises... rather than the mountain of work sitting on your table... or the exams coming round the corner...

then as you cultivate the awareness of the presence and the goodness of God (instead of the presence of evil - that is the things going wrong in the world)... you begin to see the manifestation in your life

and seeing Daddy in every action every step... just brings such joy.
thank You Daddy for the beautiful weather today.
for my friends, for the strangers i've smiled at today
for the little boy in the row in front in church, whose innocence melted my heart

thank You Daddy that i'm alive.

No comments: