Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Deut 28:7-10

i've been thinking of oh-so-many things that i actually don't know what to blog about. being the very epitome of congestion doesn't help... (i can't believe my ears are blocked too... goodness)

“The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
In Christ i am victorious... best of all it's undeserved, unearned... and i don't have to do anything. Jesus does the fighting, the conqueroring - i rest and watch as sickness/ tiredness/ lack/ strife/ etc. are expelled from my life
“The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
Daddy God prospers my work... and what i set out to do - not by my efforts but by the blood.
“The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways. Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you.
I am set apart/ called/ made special through Christ, for in His blood i am made righteous to God. I am uncommon... for i am in Him, and He has blessed me - and it will be seen in my life.


i begin to understand what lionel (my caregroup leader) said the other time... that the only qualification that he had as a leader would be how he has fallen and been set straight by God so many times. so true. and so reassuring cos it isn't 'me' that makes it happen, but Christ who lives in me.

No comments: