Thursday, February 12, 2009

ok i really really need a holiday

ya i really really need a holiday ... gosh

such a crazy week... and such a crazy week to come.
there's work and there's more work and there's more work... and not enough sleep... and things to do... and the computing project which counts for 50% and the computing exam which counts for 50% and the stats exam which counts for 50% and the lab report that i have no idea how to begin, and i have yet to sign up for the mini project... and there are none online that even remotely interest me... and i really really don't want to do anything that is just a mian qiang kind of thing... i'll just lose interest =S

and i've fallen back into works and self effort again... and i'm scared and i'm tired and my mind is now just running from one thing to another - lol it actually feels sore from concentrating on work this week =S. can't manage my mind at the moment... probably should get some sleep =P
Daddyy.... =(


Father i trust You.
You prosper my hand... and all that i do.
You grant me favour and put me in the right place at the right time.
Jesus You are my peace of mind... my comfort... my hiding place

No comments: