Wednesday, March 25, 2009

satisfaction

[i was just prompted to do a search... so]


Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy,
That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!
~Psalm 90:14

With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.
~Psalm 91:16

You open Your hand
And satisfy the desire of every living thing.
~Psalm 145:16

For He satisfies the longing soul,
And fills the hungry soul with goodness.
~Psalm 107:9

The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
~Isaiah 58:11

They shall not be ashamed in the evil time,
And in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
~Psalm 37:19

My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.
~Psalm 63:5

The backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, But a good man will be satisfied from above.
~Proverbs 14:14

A man’s stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth;
From the produce of his lips he shall be filled.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.
~Proverbs 18:20-21

Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
~Psalm 103:1-5

Lord be it unto me.
And teach me to be satisfied in You and only You.

No comments: