Saturday, December 05, 2009

awesome goodness

wow.
today i was so truly humbled by the goodness and greatness of God.

the story goes something like this -
one christian fellowship christmas outreach, very last minute planning, me doing sound (grabbed alvin to do projection). found out at the last minute that there were very many requirements for each item... that there wasn't a planned pre-event rehearsal, that no one had seen the place before, that the church venue we were using has a digital mixer that i'm not familiar with... and that somehow i was to be able to make them sound good and make things flow on the av side.

me = 0_0 and ='( with lack of preparation and help from people who also know sound and stuff

but at the end of the day, it worked... somehow... and during the altar call 3 people gave their lives to Jesus (from what i could see at least - not sure about feedback from the evangelism team)

and i felt just then that... wow... our abilities are that small... the event that disorganised and still God used us... blessed the event... and i really felt that the Holy Spirit was working in people's lives just then.

Daddy took care of all of it.
wow.

...

And once again I look upon the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life

No comments: