Monday, August 20, 2007

hee.

i was listening to my ipod on the song shuffle... and N'sync came up... and omg my reaction was so jaded lol.

When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
Yeah, that's when I'll stop loving you (yah right, humans don't have the capacity to love)

That's when I'll stop loving you
I'm sure you've heard these words before (uh huh.)
And I know it's hard for you to trust them once more (definately so.)
You're afraid it all might end (it already did at some point.)
And a broken heart is scared of breaking again (you're right there. never healed.)
But you've gotta believe meI'll never leave you (as if you can keep a promise)
You'll never cry long as I am there (that's what you all say.)
And I will always be there (oh really?)
You will never be without love

When winter comes in summer (it's starting to happen already...)
When there's no more forever (there was never really a forever)
When lies become the truth (eh... doesn't that happen all the time?)
Oh you know then baby,
That's when I'll stop lovin'
That's when I'll stop loving you

...

that's when i reached home and turned it off. hehe.

but sarcastic thoughs aside - if you imagine Jesus saying it to you, it brings a whole new meaning to things =). Only a perfect man perfect God can keep His promises perfectly.

and that's my Saviour!

...


i love the Abrahamic blessings...
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And
in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Genesis 12:2-3

blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore;
and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
Genesis 22:17-18

God does the do-ing, we just receive.
(and i find i love Him all the more cos Jesus qualified me for this.)

No comments: