Wednesday, August 15, 2007

things of note

  1. i'm flying off in exactly 1 month.
  2. i went all the way to the visa application office... to find out that UCL didnt send me a letter with enough information - so i STILL haven't applied =(
  3. i still have no word from the halls of residence... (they had better give me a place to stay. grr.)
  4. i finally got my International Student Identity Card =D although i still dunno what it's good for >.<
  5. i spent $177.45 (just in the last two days)... not counting food - of which $73.65 was on stationery 0_o, $60 on lesson/ travel/ processing fees, $43.80 on clothes (if i had done my visa... it would be $317 more. gosh.)

... meh. whyyy the uni so slowww...

my spending power is scary =S and my shopping list is still rather long.. with the rather expensive items left... like earphones (i really don't want to look at my bank account balance. lol.)

No comments: