Thursday, September 13, 2007

4 days

hmmm... people are going 'ohno! i still have so much to pack/ i'm over the weight limit!!' i'm going 'um... i can't seem to find things to pack... aside from more clothes... am i missing something here?'


anyhow.

the to-do list:
1. pack... wash clothes... pack
2. buy 200ml showergel of some sort
3. print more passport photos
4. buy that stupid clever pencilcase

5. get eyebrows trimmed (yes.. i do know they need work)
6. pack my room (omg once i'm gone my room's gonna become their office >.<) 5. sort out music on my comp 6. rip sermons + music into comp 7. collect my x-ray from joel
8. book the cab from airport to hall
(well... if i don't get a lift, i'll prob take the tube with nick and zihao...)


i feel relatively accomplished XD.

tomorrow/ today will be all about money... get what little pay i can from working for parents, change money for me... get travellers cheques in case of emergency... (my UK branch got changed to Russell Sq apparently. thank God.)... close my UOB account (with that measly $2200 in it =P to go into paying parents for all the stuff they bought for me. omg tt brings my spore expenditure to $4000+)

last bible study. can't wait =D


ohoh. there's this courtesy of the 'dandan' on my tagboardXD (i actually didn't get to see it cos i was inside the audi talking to people... so. hurrah for the invention of video cameras)


Online Videos by Veoh.com

2 comments:

Daniel Tsou said...

You're over the weight limit? :P

cherie~ said...

i have no idea... but i can't seem to fit all my stuff into the luggage bag... (to think i thought it was huge)