Monday, September 03, 2007

trying to squeeze my life into a 45L bagpack and beeg suitcase...


not that hard.

only that the mother is worried about the weight and i have to somehow pack so that the bags are of relatively the same (manageable) weight

in any case... i'm a quarter done... the clothes shall go in slowly day by day or i'll have only shorts and school shirts to wear for 2 weeks 0_o

can't pack the electronic things either cos i'm using them =S... then again... those are going into the laptop bag as my handcarry (with the exception of the many many data cables)

...

haha. the stupid vacuum packed pillow is happily un-vacuuming itself and puffing up

...


13 days more.

i haven't collected my visa (they aren't picking up the phone)
i haven't settled who's sharing a cab with me/ booked a cab from airport to hall
i haven't confirmed that i can move into my accomodation earlier
i haven't changed money/ made bank drafts or travellers cheques
i haven't got confirmation that the UK bank branch has been reassigned (they put me to a branch in Oxford... and i'm going to London...?)
i haven't got my password for S'pore side internet banking (culprit: memory loss)
i haven't bought a pencil case (bah.)

should i be panicking?

No comments: