Saturday, September 22, 2007

thank you =)

i realise i haven't put up a thank you post yet... i guess it's cos it means that i'm really here and not going back... and won't see you guys for a year. bah.

thank you! to the people who

gave me a letter/ wrote in the black book:
xingcong (though i'll see you in london lol.), jofid, heiman, andrea, izzy, jiahao, shawn, joseph, jem, hwei, michael, joy, joash, fel, lindis, u-glen, eph, clement, yeow, amanda, jan, yuhua, zj, jane, esther, daniel, renhao

gave me cool stuff:
felicia (i'm using the bag to carry my shower stuff to the shower!!), u-glen (my last mooncakes in singapore), the whoever(s) who contributed to the webcam (haha i haven't set it up yet!), shawn for the book, janiah for plane food (your brownies are really good... *drool*)

sent me off at the airport:
(wah long list and sorry sorry, very lag in putting up photos.)
shawn, hwei, jan, lindis, jofid, justin, andrea, izzy, daniel, renhao, jane, amanda, esther, xingcong, joel

and the well wishes of the rest... 'last meals' and such.


i feel loved ^^ hehe.


it's been super busy... well sorta. heh i could choose to be a hermit in my room i guess. still shopping and getting stuff to make my room 'mine'... going to ikea today!

No comments: