Saturday, December 29, 2007

i'm baaaack!

in london. (actually yday. but lazy to do anything, much less post)
and probably in other ways as well.

photos from switzerland... didn't get to tour much cos it was christmas and we had all sorts of family dinners and such to go for. but fabulous food cooked by my 6th grandaunt (i put on 1.5 kg 0.o) and just hanging out with the parents... playing with snow... ice-skating with cousins (and my granduncle who is 78 and skates waaay better than me)


chocolate football 0.o
granduncle and the real live christmas tree!
table decor in my aunt's house
the base is bark picked up from the forest... believe it or not
3 little ducklings i once knew... fat ones skinny ones just like you =)
the river of zürich at night their graveyards are super neat...
christmas tree with real candles!
homemade christmas cookies! einsiedeln (the benedictine einsiedeln abbey), snow, and my 6th grandaunt
more snow shot from a car window


and my mom was so fascinated by snow... that she prayed for it to snow in zürich. and it did when it wasn't supposed to!!

didn't get to go skiing in the end... but it was fun nonetheless. and i brought back 1kg of chocolate i think =S

because of inertia to do work and boxing day sales
i went shopping and got:

a long coat - the halfway formal kind 29.90 instead of 49.90
a handbag (look i've graduated from bagpacks!... not quite) - 10 instead of 20
a fleece jacket - 9.99 instead of 24.99

blessed.

my Daddy God is a 'more than enough' and the 'more all that we can ask or think' God =)

now i've got a 50% linguistics exam to study for, a lab report, 5% german test, notes to make... oof. in 10 days =S.

but i give it to You... You're Big BIG BIGGER and can do so much more. no use worrying =)

and as for all the other things, thank You that even if i get myself into trouble by my mistakes/ impertinence, even as i don't know what i'm blundering into, Lord You protect me from harm and make me bigger than the situation.

No comments: