Thursday, March 15, 2007

i tell you a secret... it's about my nus application...

my parents wanted me to apply for the Global Merit Scholarship... and it was 2 days to the deadline...

guess what... i didn't want to apply with some half-baked essay (after writing more than 5... i think i have the right to refuse...) and then there was that terrible question "Describe in less than 2000 characters, an exceptional achievement that highlights your academic interests and intellectual capacity that would be of value to the NUS community." hence the angst in previous posts...

anyway... on to the secret...








nah... not safe to post...

but. the essay got written and the app submitted... and my mom is going to drive to NUS to hand in supporting documents... deadline is today... 15 Mar. and she drove me around today to get all the stuff done. when you have parents that adamant... how to refuse?

No comments: