Tuesday, March 06, 2007

must make mention (alliteration!)

of the people who flooded me with blessings!

through sms:
evelyn (all the way from taiwan!!!), matheus, jos (uh... coach jos >.<), hweifen & jofid (even after cg celebrated), andrea, charlotte, joasseph & khee ngiap (wow you guys rmb me), mingjie...


mingjie!! haha here's what she sent me


"Haha hope i'm not too late to wish u Happy Birthday Cherie! Read from back to
front. This is not spam. ishemle hddeH aq 'f! aAa!H?e ue? n adoH !'si weajp jn
jaAafaHm u peaHe jeah snohor jaHfoue n Hs!m ! 'hepHfj!q hddeH"


so this cherie spent time walking ard staring at handphone upside down =P (i wonder whether pple thought i was mad)



and online:
ephraim! (even after cg celeb again... must make special mention cos he entertained me the whole day), izzy



on a side note, save the mangoes! (look, this one would rather commit suicide than be eaten)

[edit/] some late night stragglers... (i still love you guys yah?)
on sms: Jem, Esther (my small dua tao), on msn: justin, kern, kenneth (all the way from princeton!)

and then there's late night me and God - who reassures me that it doesnt matter whether it's my birthday or not, every day i spend with Him is a special day =)

No comments: