Tuesday, January 08, 2008

sandpaper

that's what my throat feels like.

possible culprits:
ethan
xinyi
the potato chips

bother.

--

anyway. bye wenyuan =( no more ncc guy for me to talk to. i thank God for having met you...
haha you and your 'i was in prison' during the freshers camp, innocent jokes... but crap and cursing and strangeness aside... i saw a glimpse of... well... a bro, not unlike the spirit of the guys in my cg... and that was really precious. [haha so you deserve a mention on my blog =P] it's kinda sad i didn't get to hang out with you more - i shall drag you to Arrow in summer.

--

hmmm how strange. i can't seem to remember any of the things i was thinking about while studying for linguistics/ before i fell asleep yesterday. oh well. guess my brain needs awhile to realign from the exam today and shopping and talking with junli <3!

--

oh yes. if you are like disong. *ahem* and read my blog regularly and have never tagged me.
*glares*
HOI. TAG LA. =P

No comments: