Friday, January 04, 2008

*snigger*

courtesy of mc.. hehe





i particularly like the bit that goes 'not lee kwan me but lee kwan ***'

--

on another note... i led worship again for the first time in a long time today. so blessed man... the privilege to lead the first OCF worship of the year... and it was awesome (i don't know about my worship leading... don't think i did the things that leaders should do... don't know whether i was audible etc etc.) but probably for the first time... i was worshipping while worship leading. not caring about the people around me or whether the music was what i imagined, whether the flow was 'just right', whether the transitions were funny... what to say what to do etc.

just coming to the throne of God in worship... in surrender, singing and singing... God use me... and all i'm gonna do here is sing for You... whether people's lives are touched - well God, that's Your job ^^. awesome. i just landed myself in something new. God's done a work in me...that i didn't even realise occured... just taking away a bit more of me, taking away self effort... and giving such an abundance of acceptance, grace, favour.

No comments: